|Statens Museum for Kunst
|Museum of Fine Arts Jules Cheret
|Musée des Beaux Arts – Menton
|The Tampa Museum of Art
|Culture scholarship 1980
|Ronald Mc Donald House
|It comes more here ….
Statens Museum for Kunst (SMK), Natonally Gallery, Sølvgade 48-50, 1307 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
Represented at Statens Museum for Kunst, Natonally Gallery, julay 30 1975 with three artworks: “Fortune reins” , “Cheerful outlook on life” and “Source destiny Church” – Technique: graphic copper print.
Statens Museum for Kunst – SMK
Statens Museum for Kunst, Denmark’s national gallery and one of the most visited and largest art museum in the country.The museum is located on Sølvgade in the park Østre Anlæg in the inner Copenhagen. The museum was completed and opened its doors for the first time in 1896 (designed by architect J. Vilhelm Dahlerup).
It was built after the king’s art gallery at Christiansborg Castle has burned down in 1884, and when there was no longer any place to display collections, which descended from 1500 – 1600 century autocratic kings. Luckily was rescued nearly the entire collection from the fire.
Today, the museum consists of two buildings built together with a glass-covered street, which combines old with new. The old building from 1896 and the building from 1998. In the old building can be found among others the permanent exhibitions of European art from 1300 – 1800’s, the Danish and Nordic art from 1700 – 1900, as well as French art from 1900 to 1930. In the new part is Danish and international art after 1900.
Thorvaldsens Museum – Copenhagen, Bertel Thorvaldsens Plads 2, 1213 København K, Denmark.
Represented at Thorvaldsens Museum, julay 30 1975 with one artwork: “Cheerful outlook on life” – Technique: graphic copper print.
Thorvaldsen Museum is dedicated to sculptor Bertel Thorvaldsen (1770–1844), who lived and worked in Rome for most of his life (1796–1838). The museum is located on the small island of Slotsholmen in central Copenhagen next to Christiansborg Palace. Designed by Michael Gottlieb Bindesbøll, the building was constructed from 1838-48 following a public collection of funds in 1837.Thorvaldsens Museum opened September 18, 1848.
The building is strongly inspired by antique Greek architecture and built around an inner courtyard where the artist is buried. The courtyard is particularlarly notable being painted in Eqyptian motifs, tall date palms, lions and crocodile prowl among exotic birds and plants.The Egyptian influence on the exterior is more chaste, here enormous doors in severe trapezoidal style define the architect’s intentions to pay homage at once to Attic Greek, Pompeiian and Egyptian style. It is particularly noteworthy for its unique use of colors both inside and outside. Every room in the museum has a unique ceiling decoration in the grotesque style. The outside is adorned with a frieze depicting Thorvaldsen’s homecoming from Rome in 1838 made by Jørgen Sonne.
The museum displays a comprehensive collection of the artist’s works in marble as well as plaster, including the original plaster models used in the making of cast bronze and marble statues and reliefs, which are now on display in museums, churches, and at other locations around the world. The museum also features paintings, Greek, Roman and Egyptian antiques, drawings, and prints that Thorvaldsen collected during his lifetime, as well as a wide array of personal belongings that he used in his work and everyday life.
Louisiana Museum for Modern Art, Gl Strandvej 13, 3050 Humlebæk, Denmark.
Represented at Louisiana Museum for Modern Art, may 14 1975 with two Drawings / Hugo Arne Buch / Museumsinspektor.
Louisiana Museum for Modern Art
Louisiana was the first museum in Scandinavia that was built for modern art (was opened in 1958). A man and his million created it. One autumn day in 1954 took multimillionaire Knud W. Jensen, a promenade in Humlebæk with his dog Faithful. They broke into a fenced area and discovered a colonial-style villa. Hofjægermester Brown had built the place in 1855, and named it after his three wives, all named Louise.
This, I must have thought Jensen. He had to fight against the authorities would make the house to a residential home and garden into a graveyard. But finally he owned the the place of his dreams for his Art Museum. architects Vilhelm Wohlert and Jørgen Bo got the assignment. Jensen counted forty thousand visitors the first year, 1958, there were six times as many. Soon the Louisiana had nearly half a million visitors per season.
Knud W Jensen died in December 2000, ruling on his museum to the last.
Musée des Beaux-Arts “Jules Chéret” Nizza, 33 Avenue des Baumettes, 06000 Nice, France.
Represented at the Musée des Beaux-Arts “Jules Chéret” Nizza, may 22 1975 with one drawing. Pino Della Selva was also represented this day. / M. Batier Attaché des Affaires culturelles and Acting Director of the museums in Nice.
Musée des Beaux-Arts “Jules Chéret”
France at 33 av. des Baumettes was built in the former private mansion, by the Ukrainian Princess, Elisabeth Vassilievna Kotschoubey (1878). The Museeum is named after the artist Jules Chéret who lived and worked in Nice during his final years.
The museum houses a collection of art spanning the past four centuries. There are paintings by Chéret and other artists who lived and worked on the French Riviera such as Gustav Adolf Mossa, who for many years was curator of the museum. The small museum has sculptures by Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux, François Rude, Michel de Tarnowsky and Auguste Rodin, plus ceramic pieces by Pablo Picasso. The museum was opened in 1928.
Musée des Beaux Arts – Menton France, rue loredan larchey 06 Menton.
Represented on Musée des Beaux Arts – Menton may 6 1975.
Musée des Beaux Arts – Menton.
Menton is a coastal town located on the French Riviera between Monaco and Italy. The city has barely 30,000 inhabitants and is stretched out along the sea east of Cap Martin.
1717 was Carnoles Palace built in its original by Prince Antoine, the palace was decorated by the painter Menton Bressan, Puppo and Vento (brothers), 1725 Antoine Latour (Prince of gardens) was the palace and the garden changed. Between 1863 and 1876, the building Casino Games and offices. It was bought in 1896 by an American, Edward Philips Allis, who undertake to restore the palace to its former luster. He asks Hans-Georg Tersling, Danish architect installed in Menton. Among other, two small buildings was added. The palace has been registered during historical monuments September 12, 1969.
Carnolès Palace acquired by the city of Menton in 1961 is also the seat of the Museum of Fine Arts Menton.
Museum of Fine Arts Menton has a rich collection of paintings and sculptures from different periods and styles, ranging from 12 to 20 century. From Italian artists of primitivism, Greek icons and Flemish masters graduating will find the collection of works of Classical Modernism: including artists Ecole de Paris, for example, Suzanne Valadon, Max Jacob, Raoul Dufy and Maurice Hensel and other modernists. Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Francis Picabia, Albert Gleizes, Paul Delvaux and Salvador Dalí.
The Tampa Museum of Art – Florida USA
Represented on The Tampa Museum of Art – Florida USA, december 10 1981 with three artworks: “The break”, “The horse”, samt “The leader” – Technique: graphic copper print. / Acquisitions Comittee of the Tampa Museum Federation Inc. to our permanent collection / John H Nozynskik, Director
Represented on The Tampa Museum of Art – Florida USA, februari 5 1991 with two artworks: “Möte med Antagonist” – Teknik: grafiska koppartryck. / Patricia Rudy Curatorial Assistant. Patricia Rudy writes: “I especially like the artwork – “Meeting with Antagonist” – it is masterful and strong, yet gentle.
The Tampa Museum of Art
Museum exhibits modern and contemporary art, as well as Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities.
Since its inception, museum planners knew that the Tampa Museum of Art’s original building was too small for its collection. Over many years discussions on a solution went on. In 2006 there was agreement on to use public and private funds to construct a $33 million 66,000-square-foot (6,100 m2) new museum building just a half-block north of its original location. Project took place on April 18, 2008, and the grand opening of the new Tampa Museum of Art took place on February 6, 2010.
The building, by architect Stanley Saitowitz, is designed to look like “an electronic jewelbox box sitting on a glass pedestal” and makes use of aluminum, glass, and fiber optic color-changing lights in the exterior walls to “make the building itself a work of art”.
The interior is more neutral, with mostly white surfaces and subdued lighting. The architect describes it as “a frame for the display of art, an empty canvass to be filled with paintings, a beautiful but blank container to be completed by its contents”. The Museum also includes a gift shop and an indoor / outdoor cafe.
In 2010, the Tampa Museum of Art was chosen as a winner of an American Architecture Award by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design.
Mölndal Culture Committee has decided to award Ingrid Ström Mölndals municipality cultural scholarship 1980, which will be presented at the City Council meeting in Fässbergsgymnasiet
School auditorium Wednesday December 17th, 1980 at. 18:00
Ronald Mc Donald House – At the Queen Silvias Children’s Hospital, Eastern Hospital in Gothenburg.
The opening ceremony January 25, 2006.
Christmas card 2006, this christmas motif is a gift to the Ronald McDonald House in 2006.
Below, regarding christmas card that Ingrid Ström bestowed upon to Ronald McDonald House 2006.
The opening ceremony August 9, 2004.
Oilpainting 2004, this oilpainting is a gift to the Ronald McDonald House in 2004.
Christmas card 2004, this christmas card is a gift to the Ronald McDonald House in 2004.